- GNS user manual, updated users manual
- New, for Mac's OSX, Armadillo and Platypus USB Drivers: http://lunatico.es/seletek/current/osx-armadillo-platypus-usb-driver.zip (Dec/2017)
- New!! First version of the INDI focuser driver (Nov/2017)
- Lunático Zero Configuration Network!
As requested by many users we've developed a system so you can connect with your observatory from anywhere, even if you don't know how to configure your router to "open ports" and things like that.
We call this the "Zero Configuration" system, as the only thing you'll need to supply is your email address.
This is currently available for Dragonfly customers, and users of the Solo CloudWatcher Android Widget. We'll add this to other products as soon as possible.
- Dragonfly updates including: internet detection, capability to send emails, programmed tasks, password protected configuration and relays, and much more!
- New GNS app with some improvements and a new OLED screesaver
- the apps will only use your Smartphone storage to save its own settings
- they won't access your calls, contacts, identity... nothing at all
- the only data they'll know about you is what you configure in the settings
- ... and even that won't be shared with anyone. Ever.