Dragonfly to remotely control your observatory. Easy to use and with very powerful features.
Top 6 reasons to get a Dragonfly
1. Smart: can perform operations by itself (for example, send you an email or push message, reboot the router if no internet, WOL, etc...)
2. Smartphone support: custom control app
|Actions on relay changes||YES||NO|
|Actions on sensor changes||YES||NO|
|Smart (autonomous operation)||YES||NO|
|Pasword Security||3 LEVELS||BASIC PASSWORD|
|Relay Safety (restrictions)||Complete||NO|
With the Dragonfly you can:
And includes ASCOM drivers for both dome (for roll-off roofs) and switch interface.
Also available INDIGO and INDIlib
With FREE SMARTPHONE APP!
Smartphone apps and permissions
Lunatico's smartphone apps (GNS, GNSFree, and the new Dragonfly and the pocket CloudWatcher, and any future ones) do not require nor use any sensitive data or permission. None at all.
Bluetooth apps request location information - this is an android requirement since bluetooth 4.0. We don't want that location information, won't use it, but cannot avoid the system asking for it. And it has to be granted to have bluetooth connectivity.
Not only that, but:
• the apps will only use your Smartphone storage to save its own settings
• they won't access your calls, contacts, identity... nothing at all
• the only data they'll know about you is what you configure in the settings
• ... and even that won't be shared with anyone. Ever.