The Limpet is the smallest and most recent Seletek.
- new focuser controller
- very small enclosure (70x70x26mm)
- central hole to easily attach the limpet to the telescope using a single screw
- Wifi and USB connection
- Very low power requirements (30mA idle connected to wifi, 530mA focusing with our standard motor)
- Optional external temperature sensor
- Including a screw locking 2.1x 5.5mm jack for safe attachment of power cable
- 5.5 / 2.1mm standard jack, centre positive, 12V dc (13.8V as supplied by some batteries is valid)
- ASCOM and INDILib enabled
Can also control a rotator or any pins individually - all the time-proven Seletek Armadillo and Platypus software will work with it. Just one device at any time.
With optional external antenna needed if the wifi signal is weak - if the wifi access point is in the observatory it won't be necessary.
With a small 12V battery and the wifi interface, no cables coming out of the telescope!
And in the next future...
- - focus from your smartphone via web interface
- - ASCOM Alpaca (inside)