- Dragonly add-on: USB switch ... to remotely connect / disconnect USB devices from the computer (2019/May)
- Dragonfly updates including: internet detection, capability to send emails, programmed tasks, password protected configuration and relays, and much more - In development version (2019/Apr)
- PocketCW - New APP version! (2019/Apr)
- Node-RED tutorial NEW! “...a programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways.” (2019/April)
- Astro Photography Tool, APT adds support for our Good Night System (2019/March)
- New GNS for Android and iOS and some improvements and a new OLED screensave Version 1.5 (2019/Jan)
- New pocketCloudWatcher PC version: Windows/Ascom support (2018/Dec)
- New ZeroDew bands with USB connector (2018/Dec
Lunático Zero Configuration Network!
As requested by many users we've developed a system so you can connect with your observatory from anywhere, even if you don't know how to configure your router to "open ports" and things like that.
We call this the "Zero Configuration" system, as the only thing you'll need to supply is your email address.
This is currently available for Dragonfly customers, and users of the Solo CloudWatcher Android Widget. We'll add this to other products as soon as possible.
- Dragonfly Domes!
Coming ... not so soon :)
- The best All Sky in the market
- the apps will only use your Smartphone storage to save its own settings
- they won't access your calls, contacts, identity... nothing at all
- the only data they'll know about you is what you configure in the settings
- ... and even that won't be shared with anyone. Ever.