... is a Seletek add-on to allow the remote control of the observatory. Among its many functions, it allows you to:
- switch on and off lights and equipment
- open and close the observatory roof
- control 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO)
- monitor the AAG Cloudwatcher and check for safe or unsafe weather conditions
- monitor, using magnet or mechanical sensors the mount's position, the status of the roof...
The Firefly includes an ASCOM compliant dome driver for roll-off roofs.
- Manages 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO), to switch DC or AC
- 8 input sensors: magnet, contact, etc
- Extremely protected against noise
- Uses one port of the Seletek, Armadillo or Platypus controller (EXP or THIRD)
- Size: 125 * 60 * 205 mm (box only, 125 * 65 * 205 mm. total)
Click here to read a Astronomy Technology article about Platypus and Firefly